- Is life an inspiration to make music or is music inspiration to live?
>The first option in my case<
- What would you do if there wouldn’t be music, starting with tomorrow?
- …and what if you had to produce in a different music genre? What would that be?
>Being a clavichordist<
- The beauty of silence or the chaos of noises?
- What’s your favourite album ever?
>I have no favourite album, too many I like too much. Also, I like a lot of music that was recorded before (http://www.bitsteam.de/wp/?p=159) there were albums.<
- …and your favourite album cover?
>One of my favourite ones remains The Beatles’ white one by Richard Hamilton< (click on the picture for a larger version)
- Is there some music you like – but ashamed to admit it?
>I’m not ashamed for liking something. If I like something I’ll most likely tell.<
- If you could…
View original post 846 more words